Hello. I'm 40 year old male and I have developed one serious problem with my body weight. I have never had problems with obesity in my life and that’s why I really to know how to behave right now.
These last couple of years my physical activities and decreased to minimum and that’s probably why I'm having these problems right now. I was planning to start with some exercises and everything but I was hopping that someone could tell me more about this pill that friend recommended me called Phentermine. He told me that it is specially designed for loosing weight by people my age.
Could someone please help me with this?

Hi. I'm using this pill that your friend recommended you and I'm only 22 year old. That’s why – you know now that your friend told you wrong about the exact age of people who should use it.
I really don’t know a lot about this drug accept the fact that it really works. All I know is that it works by decreasing your appetite.
I have read somewhere that Phentermine stimulates the central nervous system which increases your heart rate and blood pressure and decreases your appetite.
Most people take the drug for 3-6 weeks because later it can cause several side effects.
Like you assume, you can't expect that this pill with do miracle. It has to be accompanied with diet, regular feeding and daily exercises.

I also heard about Phentermine and I asked my doc about them and she wouldn’t prescribe because she told that the pills are for obese people only and not young people who could easily manage weight by proper eating and exercise. I am 26 and am 20 lbs overweight. I know the doctor’s right but still I wanted something to push me into losing weight and give me some kind of lift. She said that these pills are not safe to be used on the long run because they may casue heart problems or something like that, so this may the reason why your friend’s doctor wouldn’t prescribed them again.