Hi guys! Have any of your tried Phentermine? My friend has been using it for three months now and she has lost tremendous amounts of weight. She didin’t even exercised, she just took these pills. Now, her doctor won’t prescribe her more. He said she needs to stay off for some time and then she may start again.

I also heard about Phentermine and I asked my doc about them and she wouldn’t prescribe because she told that the pills are for obese people only and not young people who could easily manage weight by proper eating and exercise. I am 26 and am 20 lbs overweight. I know the doctor’s right but still I wanted something to push me into losing weight and give me some kind of lift. She said that these pills are not safe to be used on the long run because they may casue heart problems or something like that, so this may the reason why your friend’s doctor wouldn’t prescribed them again.