Hi everybody I've read a lot about many, many kinds of weight loss pills, diet plans and programs. I've been using Adipex weight loss pills for a while but that didn't work out well for me, and my mother used Qsymia. I’m not very skeptical generally in life, but when it comes to drugs I am a little critical and maybe a little over protective. I am always worried about undesirable reactions to drugs, allergies and side effects. Anyways, since I don’t know a lot about Qsymia, could somebody be kind enough to tell me something about the ingredients of these pill? I want to know whether the quality is good and what are the main ingredients?

Qsymia is ok I guess. My friend was using it and he had no mayor side effects. I remember he told me he did a research before he started using it and he came to the conclusion that qsymia has the least bad ingredients. It is also FDA approved.

I know that the main ingredient is phentermine. That is an appetite suppressant and it is used to help with obesity. Many weight loss programs are combined with it.

And the second main ingredient is topiramate. It was originally prescribed as a medication for migraine. It helps you when you wanna lose weight because it gives you the feeling of being full.

Qsymia has numerous side effects. In 2010 the pill was initially denied by FDA for approval because of its side effects. It is also important that this is a drug that you use when you are obese and when your weight can endanger your overall health.  It has two active ingredients: phentermine and topiramate.

Phentermine is a well known appetite suppressant, just like Mellisa8 said.

And topiramate is an antiepilepsy drug. It was also used to treat cocaine addiction, antipshycotic induced weight gain,  bipolar disorder, migraines, methamphetamine addiction and obesity.

The rest of the ingredients of Qsymia are non active and if you are allergic to any of the main or non main ingredients, you should not use this drug.