so im 15 and ive been havin a smelly odor discharge its watery and it soaks my underwear...
id wat i is or wat i could be and i dont wanna ask my mom to take me to the dr because my vagina smells??
please help asap? and its been goin on for like 2 months now

You will have to talk to your mom about these things sooner or later and chances are that if you had told her what is going on, she would probably have answer for you ready. There is a normal, usually see-through to white discharge and than there is that smelly discharge that often comes with itching and swelling of the vagina. The cause for this is yeast infection - something you don't have to have sex in order to get it because even not drying yourself properly after showering or taking antibiotics could lead to yeast infection. So, like almost all women in the world, your mom knows what it is and you will need her help to get the treatment for this.

moms dont always have answers. like my mother, never told me about periods or anything