I am 20 years old. I came off my period on Saturday (5 days ago), on the Sunday I started to smell something and I noticed that I was very wet down below. I washed but then the smell came back. It has now been 4 days and the smell is just as bad and the wetness keeps happening. It appears to be a see through with a tint of grey/yellow discharge that soaks right through to my trousers. I am really embarrassed as the smell is that strong I am afraid others can smell it and I'm not sure what is causing it and how to stop it. Please help

I had the same grey discharge and this fishy smelling odor some months ago. I thought I caught up an std and went straight to the gyno’s office. I was scared because I heard about all of these nasty STD’s and I thought I might have one.

To my surprise and happiness I was diagnosed with bacterial vaginosis, which isn’t a sexually transmitted disease but can be aggravated by sex. Before she took any samples from my vagina, a gyno told me she suspected of BV, yeast infection and even trichomoniasis. Later I learned about all of these conditions and much more because I didn’t want to be caught by surprise ever again.

My doc told me it was good I came because if I didn’t treat BV, it could have progressed to something more dangerous like endometritis, cervicitis, and pregnancy problems but it could have also interfere with any other infections I might have developed in the future.

I would advise you to see a gyno. Don’t douche your vagina or wash excessively before seeing a gyno because you it can hide the signs of bacterial presence. Wash you vagina with plain water.

It is easily treated, you have nothing to worry about, just see a gu=yno and everything will be fine.

HI. My periode just went off a couple days ago I dushed and everything. Then Just last night I had just had sex with my boyfriend . The next day I'd seen a very light discharge but it had a smell to it. Iam very worried about this. What can I do? HELP ME PLEASE!

I have a really bad odor after my menstrual cycle for about four days. It is realy embarrassing to me, knowing if I smell it then someone else would too. Every couple of hours I find myself washing myself. It goes away after a few days after every period, so I know its not a std or an infection. What can I do about it?

i have a really bad smelly discharge i have had this for at least a year now i have had internal scans and swabs done and the results all came back normal.i still have the discharge and im just really scared about it because the doctors don not know what is causing this.when i first had this it used to last a couple of days then it would go but now its just not going im scared im infertile help

I've been fingered & didn't start seeing this discharge until after I was fingered & I don't want to tell my mom so what do I do or how do I get rid of it?