Hello, there. I have been suffering from osteoarthritis for a while. I have tried with official medicine, but I admit that there was no results. I am thinking of turning to alternative pain treatment, but before I do that, I would really like to know what the prognosis are. Thanks in advance.

Hi, there. Many people turn to alternative pain treatment when the official medicine cannot help them. There are many ways of alternative methods you could use. Some of them are: acupressure, acupuncture, massage, chiropractic and relaxation methods like yoga, meditation or hypnosis. Hydrotherapy is also an option. Herbal methods are also used. Prognosis depends on the stadium of your arthritis, the method you use and how much you believe in this. Many people say that placebo effect is very important. I hope you will find the most suitable method for you. Good luck!