Hello, guys. I am planning to begin with my yoga lessons. Before I begin, I would like to know what recommended yoga poses for beginners are. I will really appreciate this piece of info. Perhaps, I go online to learn yoga. What do you think? Thanks for all your replies. Bye!

Hello. I think it would be best to practice yoga in the centers with a teacher. There are many poses suitable for beginners. The first one is Cat-Cow Stretch. It is a basic spinal stretch using all four extremities. If you get tired, I suggest Child's Pose – Balasana. Cobra Pose – Bhujangasana is a basic backband. At the end of every yoga class, you can practice Corpse Pose – Savasana. It is considered to be resting and rejuvenating pose. There are also: Mountain Pose – Tadasana, Plank Pose, Staff Pose – Dandasana and many others. I hope this will be helpful. Bye!