Hello, guys. I am planning to begin my yoga lessons next week. Since I have some balance inconveniences from time to time, I would like to ask you to recommend me some yoga poses for balance. This will mean a lot to me. Thanks in advance for all your help with this. Bye!

Hello. Don’t worry since there are many yoga poses that are great for balance. One of them is Mountain – Tadasana. It is great for posture, balance and self-awareness. Many students think that this pose is easy, but it brings many benefits. Trikonasana - the Triangle is another pose great for balance. As you can conclude from its name, it improves balance and concentration. It also opens the torso and stretches the spine. Another pose I recommend is Warrior II - Virabhadrasana II. Talk to your instructor. I am sure he will give you some good advice. Bye!