Hi, folks. I have just started with my yoga classes. I would especially like to improve flexibility and movements of my upper body. I would like to know what yoga poses are good for that part of the body. What would you recommend? Thanks in advance for your effort in replying my post.

Hello. I can recommend you few yoga poses and movements for upper body. Neck Movement (Kanthasanchalana) is excellent for neck muscles. If you want to move your shoulders, then Shoulder Movement (Skandhasanchalana) will be for you. There is also Hand Movement (Hastasanchalana). It is excellent for improving flexibility of arms and shoulders. There are also poses that are excellent for spine flexibility. One of them is Dog and Cat Position. But you will all learn that on your classes, so take your time. Good luck!