Hello, folks. I am planning to begin my yoga classes very soon. Before I start, I would like to find out something more about fundamental yoga poses. It will be great to find out that from someone more experienced. I will appreciate your help very much. Thanks for all. Bye, guys!

Hello to you too. Yoga is not competitive discipline. Learn to listen to your body and go slowly, especially in the beginning. Sit/Easy Position – Sukhasana is a starting one. It helps you be aware of your body and breathing. Dog and Cat Position is good for flexibility of your spine. Mountain – Tadasana improves balance, posture and self-awareness. Forward Bend or Extension - Uttanasana II is good for stretching spine and legs. It relaxes the minf and the body. There are many more poses, but I wouldn’t bother you with that, especially since you haven’t yet begun with your classes. There will be a time when you will learn all what you need. Just try to relax and enjoy! Bye!