Hello! I need some info regarding hyperthyroid nervousness. It is been a while I am dealing with some strange symptoms such as irritability, fatigue, anxiety and I am very sensitive to heat and my stomach has become very nervous and I have frequent bowel movements. And that is not all for recently I have noticed my thyroid gland is enlarged and besides that I am really concerned over this rapid hearth beat-my colleague says this might easily be hyperthyroid nervousness and I now wonder how could I check up on this and how is treated this hyperthyroid nervousness condition and what is it anyway.

Hello! I also was suspected of hyperthyroid nervousness few years ago and after a while I was diagnosed with Graves' disease-that is the condition where your thyroid gland is producing too much hormones-for basically your immune system attacks and destroys your thyroid glands actually-and these hormones are responsible for many of our organism activity especially regarding metabolism rate so that is why you have those symptoms probably. There is no cure for hyperthyroid nervousness though it could be effectively controlled nowdays but you first need to have some medical control consisted of physical exam and blood test , I remember I also had one more test –radioactive iodine uptake-that has finally conformed Graves' disease and I am now prescribed combination of meds involving beta blockers, anti-thyroid med I am taking Tapazole and also effective treatment is taking whatever form of iodine and the best choice in fixing hyperthyroid nervousness is taking radioactive iodine treatment.