Hi. My husband and I have decided to have a baby. We had unprotected sex two days in a row, and then, on the third day, I noticed a change in my cervical mucus...so I went and bought an ovulation predictor kit. It said I was having an LH surge, so we had sex again that night. I have read that normal healthy couples have a 25 percent chance of conceiving in a month, but I was wondering if my odds would increase since I timed it around ovulation? (before and during?)

What do you think the chances are that I could get pregnant this month? We are both healthy and in our early 20s. I know I will have to just play the waiting game...I am just curious whether or not to get my hopes up.

Thanks!

I'm having the same problem, I gave my boyfriend a blow job and after which he fingered me. Im a bit worried since his hand might have semen and is it possible if I get pregnant?