This how my story goes. Me and my partner, 15 this year, were fooling around and having fun. Firstly, whenever my penis got precum on it, i wipe it off using a tissue. Then i started to rubbing her vagina, and she started to touch my penis. everything when well till i ejaculated as i masturbating. After i ejaculated, we laughed and talk about 5-10 minutes. After that, Using the same hand, i rub againts her vagina. did not went inside her / did not finger her as she said it's painful. I'm not to sure if i had wipe the sperm on my hand off. From what i know that sperm can live for a few seconds if it had contact with the air. Does this affect my partner to get pregnant? i really need a respond. Me and her we're freaking out as it happened yesterday. I'm not ready to have a child for now, and i dont want her to get pregnant. Thank you

*rubbed
*went
sorry for the typing errors.

Hi. I don't think you should be worried about your girlfriend being pregnant. Please keep in mind that sperm "dies" when it's exposed to air within a minute, so in your case there is no way she could have gotten pregnant like that.

So calm down , there is no need to panic. If you guys get so scared about pregnancy, then i suggest you use some protection, like condoms or birth control.

All in all, it's nearly impossible for someone to get pregnant without ejaculating inside of her. There are some cases but this is extremely rare. In your case, definitely not.

Hope this helps

P.S. I saw that you posted several topics with the same "story". Have in mind that this is prohibited on this site, it is called "double posting" so please try not to do that again in the future. 

Hi userK,

Well im super glad to receive your positive feedback! I've been worrying to much! That feed back you gave me really calm me down, thanks! i should stop being worried now. Oh about that, it's because i didnt get any replies, that is why i kept posting on and on.But since its already written by you, I will stop posting the same story. Thank you so much! greatly appreciate it :)

The comment that 'sperm "dies" when it's exposed to air within a minute' is very misleading!! An 'urban myth' often presented as fact.

Sperm only generally gets 'exposed to the air' when it lands on something that causes the seminal fluid to dry. In which case the sperm is stranded, and soon dies. Sperm needs fluid to swim in!

However, an ejaculation is of semen (which contains sperm). If sperm in semen died immediately the semen was expose to air, how would semen samples be analysed for sperm count and motility?

So in this case, with ejaculate on his hands which then went to her vulva it is certainly possible for her to get pregnant ('I'm not to sure if i had wipe the sperm on my hand off'). However, if the semen had dried, then the chances are she wouldn't get pregnant. So to say 'there is no way she could have gotten pregnant like that' is wrong.

Another fallacy is that 'it's nearly impossible for someone to get pregnant without ejaculating inside of her'. Even if it were so, nearly impossible - possible!

Dear veryworriedguy

While the likelihood of pregnancy seems low, it would be helpful to know when it happened cycle-wise.

1. What date was her last period start?
  2. How long is her cycle?
  3. What date did this activity take place?

If the activity took place other than  a few days before expected ovulation, there is less chance of pregnancy.

Hope this is of more help

If i masturbate with my hand and my penis ejaculates.. and after some 5 to 8min i rub my gf's vagina with the same hand is there any chances of her getting pregnant

Yes there is if it happened in a fertile time. Sperm will live in the ejaculate for quite a while. It is a myth that sperm dies when it hits the air, for rarely does sperm hit the air. Semen (which contains sperm) is exposed to the air. Sperm will only die if the semen completely dries up.

If the sperm was dry, you shouldnt worry about it. Please be careful next time.