Hello everybody,

I am wondering about this because my doctor told me that this will help me relax since I am under a lot of stress lately for no particular reason and I have never tried medical marijuana before and neither did I ever wished to try it. I am very curious to know what exactly does this do to your body, I might be more scared than I am curious but I guess that since my doctor prescribed it for me, I should be okay, right? Could you tell me what happens to your body when you use medical marijuana anyway, I want to know?

I have to admit that I am not quite sure what medical marijuana does to your body, but I know that it does something to your brain which causes you to lose your short term memory for a short period of time (depending on how often do you use medical marijuana, at the beginning it can last for up to 8 hours). This is not a side effect or a bad thing, it is just what marijuana does to you, although some people say that if you use medical marijuana for too long, that your memory might go weak over time.

WRONG! All cannabis effects good or bad are temporary. Research it rather than promoting the marijuana Drug War.

Okay, so how exactly do you know that these side effects of marijuana, good or bad, are just temporary? I actually read that one research showed that people who are using marijuana too often might weaken their short term memory. You sound like I am making this up, and calling people wrong just like that isn't nice (yelling at them to be precise). And cannabis doesn't really have any bad effects, I mean, it depends what do you consider to be bad or good - some people don't really like how marijuana messes with their short term memory but then they should stop smoking it.

Does it even do anything to your body? I mean, I have been using marijuana since I was a teenager, not medical marijuana but still just normal marijuana and I have never noticed that it does anything to my body. I know that it messes with your short term memory and that is about it, I don't really think that it does anything else to your body. This is just what I think, I am talking out of my own experience so I am sorry if I am wrong but I don't think that anything happens to your body when you use marijuana.

Hi everyone, I know that you are not really supposed to go in public when you take medical marijuana. I mean, you can, but you will be unable to focus on things and it is going to be hard for you to have a conversation with people because you will be unable to follow the talk. Now, what it does to your body, I don't know what it does to your body but I know that it is useful against pain and some conditions and disorders. I read this article and I think that you might want to read it as well - https://www.steadyhealth.com/articles/what-do-we-know-about-medical-marijuana. I hope it helps.

Why do you think medical pot is any different that illegal pot other than being legal? I don't know of any different fertilizer the legal growers would use to change the effects of it.

What? They are the same thing or what? Look, I have never tried marijuana that kids from the block were smoking around. But I need to tell you that I did have some wish to try this, now I can say so - called marijuana because people told me that it works and that this marijuana can help me feel much better with my headaches and problems with sleep. I was sure that medical marijuana is different from illegal pot; that this legal pot can help us and that legal pot is "clean". Why do you think that those are pretty much the same and that both - legal and illegal have same side - effects? Tnx in advance.

OK, let me join this topic as well. I am not sure did I understand all this very well. So, the side - effects are the same and good effects are temporary? So, why people are keep telling that they had success with legal marijuana? I don't understand why they would lie, since I do know a lot of people who told me that medical pot helped them.

I don't think that this is the same. Smoking pot can affect your brain, heart rate and sense of perception.

So, pot is the term for an illegal drug, while term medical marijuana refers to unprocessed marijuana plan with pure effects. People are using it for easing some symptoms or treating diseases. 

Sure, to be effective it needs to be natural.

So tell me once more - why do you believe that there is no difference between them?