Good day everyone,

So I heard before that medical marijuana is good for cancer but I never really had the need to learn more about it. I am now sorry about that because my mom has cancer, it is killing me to know that she might die because of this although she is already pretty old but still...

So, this is what I want to know and I hope that someone here can answer this to me. Do you know if medical marijuana can help manage symptoms of cancer and if it can ease the side effects of cancer treatment (I'm talking about radiation)?

I think so, I think that medical marijuana can definitely help manage symptoms of cancer and side effects of cancer treatment but I have some even better news for you.

Look, a lot of people keep saying how they fought and completely removed their cancer with marijuana oil. I think that the use of marijuana oil is still not allowed in so many countries, I think that the use of marijuana oil has only been legalized in 16 states. My advice for you is to check this out because I honestly think that marijuana oil can help your mother and anyone else who is suffering from cancer.

Yeah, it sure can, I have a friend who is using medical marijuana for this purpose and it really helps him. You should just be careful with one thing. There are some side effects of marijuana although not everyone experiences them, actually, it is a rare thing to happen but it is still possible, especially if your mother is maybe allergic to marijuana, you should check that as well. Anyway, I know that it is used as this kind of treatment so I am 100% sure that your mother is going to feel better after using marijuana after her cancer treatment and her chemotherapy.

I never really had any close contact with medical marijuana but a really close friend of mine is suffering from cancer, he is using medical marijuana to ease the symptoms of the chemotherapy and he says that it is helping him a lot, I can actually say with confidence that it is definitely doing him good because he doesn't feel bad after chemotherapy anymore, before he didn't want to talk to anyone, he would just want to be alone and would act like he hated everyone around him but now he is doing fine and he is actually really close to curing his cancer.

Yes, I believe that as well. Medical marijuana can chase away your pain shortly, but you also need to be extremely careful about this one. My friend's dad was using cannabis oil for treating his cancer (he is still using it) and he told us that he is feeling much better now. His pain is gone, he is happier and we all can see that he is recovering really fast. I know that some doctors will say that this is not recommended, but sometimes people don't have any choice so they start using it. Medical marijuana has so many uses but the main problem is because in some countries it is not legal.

Good day everyone.

I never tried to use medical marijuana to treat my depression, but I would use it in this case. I think that marijuana can help you manage your cancer symptoms but I don't think that it can treat cancer completely. It can help a patient to treat nausea and vomiting while he is receiving the therapy for cancer. 

I know some people who were using it and so far I haven't heard that anyone of them had any type od side - effects. Side - effects must be present, that is a normal thing, but the most important thing is to relieve all those symptoms that therapy is causing you. 

Hello there. So far, there are no studies about the effects of marijuana oil so you don't have to be worried about side - effects that much. Also, some studies have shown that people who took marijuana extracts in clinical trials tended to need less pain medicines. People who have therapies to treat cancer are in really huge pain. They vomit constantly, they have bad headaches and because of this, they believe that this pain will never go away. That is not so correct because in fighting pain cannabis oil can help you. I am using it for three months now and had no side - effects so far.

Never tried it even when I was feeling worse than ever in my life and when I believed that this pain won't go away. You can call me narrow - minded but I grew up in the hood where kids from the block were selling marijuana and those effects that I saw were not so good. I think that there is no a big difference between medical and illegal marijuana. If you ask me, it is pretty much the same. I don't see how something like this can help you. Especially this cannabis oil. It is expensive in the first place and I just don't see why I should buy it. I think that you can find so many other ways to treat it. Good luck!

Guest, you are making a huge mistake. I understand that you are worried, but let's face all those facts and studies which are telling us that medical marijuana can actually help a lot of people. I was not using it as well, but only God knows I would use it in those cases.

I have so many friends who were using cannabis oil without having any side - effects. It is true, it is expensive but is that really matters so much? It is your health! 

Here is one newest fact - scientists reported that THC cause death in certain types of cancer cells growing in laboratory dishes. Think again about those words you said. 

Good luck with that!