Hello everyone,

I recently heard that some country legalized marijuana but only in medical purposes. I only know how people say that marijuana can help you fight cancer but I don't really know about any other health problems which marijuana could treat. I was hoping that someone here might be able to tell me which health problems can medical marijuana actually treat. I am having some problems myself so I assumed that if my problems are on the list of problems which medical marijuana could treat, then I would be ready to give it a try although I have never tried marijuana before.

Hey Guest,

Medical marijuana can help treat a couple of things, but people usually ask for it in order to ease their pain, whether it is headaches that they are having or some long term conditions like glaucoma or nerve pain.

It is said to be very effective against cancer but no doctor is going to prescribe you with medical marijuana just in order to treat cancer. They will usually prescribe you this for muscle spasms caused by multiple sclerosis, nausea from cancer chemotherapy, poor appetite and weight loss caused by chronic illness, such as HIV or nerve pain, seizure disorders, or Crohn's disease.

Marijuana is the best cure in the world if you ask me. I've been smoking weed since I was 19, it is legal here, it hasn't been always like this but now it is quite good. I told my kids to not hide from me if they are smoking and that they can ask me to get them some quality weed. I think that my kids are more safe when it comes to diseases and bad conditions than anyone else who is not using weed. It also works against any kind of pain, headaches and stuff like that, it is the best thing out there.

I am currently using medical marijuana in order to treat my depression and I think that it is really helpful, I've been using it for about a month now and I think that I can say with certainty that medical marijuana can be used to treat depression. On the other hand, this is just the case with me, when I talked to my doctor about this he told me that it doesn't really work for everybody, some people have their symptoms worsened so I guess that when it comes to this matter you cannot really know for sure if it is going to work until you try it.

Hello there. I am using medical marijuana and I am so glad because it is legal in my country. It helped me cure my headaches and I'm now relieved because I really had nasty migraines. I remember that my parents were telling me that smoking weed is not the best option for me, but I was trying to explain them how this can do good for me.

I recommended my good friend to try to use it because he was dealing with depression as well. He listened to me. I think that this is the best cure and sometimes I think that it is a really huge pity because marijuana is not legal everywhere. Medical marijuana is the best cure ever! I guarantee.

Since I have a lot of problems with my depression, a lot of my friends were recommended me to try to heal it with medical marijuana. But I was not sure because I was always asking myself - what about side - effects that marijuana can cause? I mean, it doesn't matter is it medical or not. I think that marijuana has them a lot if you ask me. 

Sure, I was reading that it is good for treating anorexia, asthma, migraines, but let's just say that I am big coward when it comes to this and I am not sure would I use it. 

Hi there. Medical marijuana has so many benefits that I cannot count them all at once. Since I am a passionate smoker for so many years, I did some researches as well. I was reading about this a lot and I have heard that it may help reverse the carcinogenic effects of tobacco and improve lung health. So that is why I started to use medical marijuana. And I think that medical marijuana is the best thing ever. Also, this marijuana can help you to control epileptic seizures. But that are just two type of benefits. I would do bigger research about this.

This thing helped me a lot in treating my issues. Sure, I didn't believe that this is possible, but as soon as I started to use it I saw that I am feeling much better than before. I knew it - it is because of marijuana. A lot of people are making a mistake because they believe that this is the same marijuana that some people use to get "high". That is not correct. It is unprocessed marijuana and it is used to treat issues and health problems. Of course, before I decided to take it I went to consult my doctor. He was not for this, but than when he saw that I am really into this, he told me that I can use it only under his medical control. So I did it.

Yes, you are right Incognito. People very often believe that this is the same thing as marijuana that you can buy on the street, but it is not. I know that I always recommend people to consult someone who really knows what this is before they make their own conclusions. 

It is true that a lot of people don't know so much about this type of marijuana and that is why everyone should consult an expert. It is true that medical marijuana is treating a lot of different diseases. 

Try it before you judge it, that is all I have to say. 

I totally agree with you 62. Generally, I was reading a lot about it and I know that some of the scientific studies of the chemicals in marijuana, that is generally called cannabinoids, has led to two FDA-approved medications that contain cannabinoid chemicals in pill form. If we continue to search for it, it may take to more medical forms, who knows. I know that this can be helpful because the marijuana plant contains chemicals that may help treat a range of illnesses or symptoms. That is why so many people argue that it should be legal for medical purposes.Maybe it should. I don't have headaches anymore. I am not feeling down anymore. I am not saying that this is the best option, but at this moment - it is.