Good day!

I need to admit that I am a coward when somebody tells me that I should try and use medical marijuana for some of my issues. People keep telling me that this is a really good way to treat my health problems, but somehow I am skeptical and I just can't fight against it.

I admit, I have huge problems with abnormal headaches and my depression, that is a normal part of my life. But what if I can heal this issue with marijuana and I am only a big coward to try it?

What health conditions qualify for medical marijuana treatment?

Hey Hannah,

I am sorry to hear about your problems but, you know, everybody has their own problems and everybody thinks that their problems are the biggest but the most important thing is not to focus on your problems, it will just make you feel bad, focus on nice things and you will be happy.

Medical marijuana is in most cases used to treat all kinds of pains, it is also used to ease the symptoms of multiple sclerosis, it is used for treating depression and anxiety as well but it doesn't work for everybody when it comes to this matter.

I know exactly how you feel Hannah nd Joy. I am dealing with depression as well and sometimes it causes so strong headaches that I can't even stand. I was seeking for the perfect medicine for me, for the perfect solution, but I was not able to find anything. So, one friend told me that medical marijuana can help me treat my headache, that this can help me relieve the pain that I was feeling. I never wanted to smoke weed but he explained that medical marijuana is far different from those joints that they are selling us in the city. So, I said - why not. I can really tell you from my own experience that medical marijuana helped me a lot with my headaches.

You can just give it a try and see if it works for you. It should definitely work for headaches but I am not sure about depression. I have a friend who is dealing with depression and she is taking medical marijuana in order to overcome it but I don't think that it is really helping him although he thinks that it is. But you cannot know for sure if it is going to help you or not until you try it so my advice to you is that you start using it for a period of time in order to see if you have any benefits from it.

People use medical marijuana for several different things but for some of these things you don't know if marijuana is going to help you because it doesn't work the same for everybody. You can read this article if you want to get some more info about the health conditions which qualify for medical marijuana treatment or about medical marijuana in general - https://www.steadyhealth.com/articles/what-do-we-know-about-medical-marijuana. I happened to use medical marijuana at one point of my life because of the high amounts of stress which I was experiencing back then and I can honestly say that it really helped me a lot back then.

I personally think that smoking weed is good for way more things than it is known today. It is known that it can help treat some of the conditions which no one ever knew there was a cure for so that gives me hope that marijuana can treat so many things for which it hasn't been tested yet. A lot of people say nowadays that marijuana oil helped them completely cure their cancer in just a matter of days while others say that marijuana helped them treat their multiple sclerosis, I think that this has got to be the most magical plant on Earth.

I've been smoking weed since I was a kid, in the beginning it was only for fun but later on I found peace of mind with marijuana, I enjoyed smoking it when I was alone in the nature, I found it so peaceful. Later on I discovered that marijuana was actually really healthy and that it is used to treat all those things which you guys wrote above me. I never had any problems because of marijuana and I don't think that I ever will, I am likely to recommend it to anyone who wants to find some peace after a busy day.

Hi. Glaucoma. Believe it or nor, medical marijuana can successfully treat glaucoma. It is very helpful and I don't know this because I have experience with it, my mom has. When I have heard that this can be helpful, I didn't wait one second to try this to help my mom. I remember that doctor told me that some of those researches found that when marijuana is smoked or when a form of its active ingredient is taken as a pill or by injection, it does lower IOP. However, it only lowers IOP for a short period of time—about three or four hours. So, my mom started to use it and guess what? She was feeling much, much better. I have heard that this is good for so many other issues.

Hi guys. I can't escape the feeling that medical marijuana is not as good as people are saying. I still have this fear that I might get used to marijuana and, in that case, I would use it all the time. I don't know, but I guess that some of my doctors scared me with this way of thinking.

I am aware that this can help a lot of people and I need to tell you that I am a little bit surprised because I didn't know that it can be used in treating glaucoma or any other similar disease. 

Yes, I know that you are scared but if you consult someone, you will notice that there is no reason for you to be that scared. Not just glaucoma as I said. There are so many other conditions that can be treated with cannabis. Yes, it is a little bit "risky" because cannabis is still not legal in many countries, but still - if it can help, I think that it is ok to take this risk .I have heard that cannabis is also extremely good in treating muscle spasms. I was scared and leery as well so I do know what you are talking about. But you should give it a chance.