I'm a 37 year old mother of 2 teenagers. About 2 moths ago I began to experience these symptoms. It starts with vision problems (tunnel vision and floaters) My ears begin to ring and then I get dizzy. Both my arms and legs start to tingle and I get very weak and cold. Parts of my face and head also tingle. During this 2 month period I have lost 10 pounds for no reason. My right ear rings and hurts and my neck right below the ear throbs. I have seen an ear, nose and throat specialist and was told I have permanent vertigo and was told to take dramamine, which does not work. I have been to the er and was told I have been having anixiety attacks. I have also seen a nerologist and nothing was found. I'm on Lorazepam- 1mg 3x daily- but I'm still having symptoms. These symptoms come on without warning. My kids are very active in sports and I'm missing games for fear of passing out. I can not get these moments with them back! I need help! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank You!

i know i see people saying "same symptoms" a lot, but these are in deed very much the same. the one symptom that sticks out to me is the "throbbing" behind the ear. that is so very true. All the dizziness and numbness is true as well. any luck on updates with you?

very, very similar symptoms. Even the throbbing behind the ear. This really stood out as a strange symptom to see. any luck on your end to a conclusion? i have fought very similar symptoms since July 06. Going crazy as one would guess. Stress? Anxiety? Vertigo?

visionspecialistsofbirmingham.com/index.php

I hope you find this site interesting. My wife suffered with similar symptoms, but not any more thanks to Dr. Debbie! Her story is JP 42 y.o. female, on the patient stories.

Hi, my name is Heather Myra.
I'm looking for answers, and don't know where to find them.
Ever since my early teen years (13yrs-14yrs old), I've experience severe joint pain in my hips, so bad my left or right leg would go stiff an give out on me.
I spoke up to my mother when I was around 15yrs old about the pains I get in my lower back and joints, fatigue, tiredness, etc. She Made A Dr.s Appointment For Me.
So, Went In And Talked About It, I ranked them about a 5 on the 1 being least painful and 10 being the most...It was in between.
I went through tests/xrays...You name it...I seen a specialist and they told me I have Ankylosing Spondylitis (AS)...Now I was put on Vioxx, Dr knew heart problems ran through my family.
Than two years later Vioxx became illigal, because of what it was causing people to go through.
I was 17 when I went off of it, my doctor told me to stop taking them right away an flush them down the toilet.
So, I ignored the pain, and went about my everyday life. I took IBU and Tynol, it helped a little for the pain.
In The meantime I was going through tests still and than they took a cat scan of my right hip when I was 18 and I went to go see My specialist In april, she told me I don't have it.
Now, I was so happy to hear about that. But what explains all my joint pain and stiffness...She came down to it, that it must be Athristis caused mechanically, from excercises I do with my body, but I never lifted a weight in my life or was strenious on my body.
So time goes by, pain gets worse, don't know what it is.
I became pregnant August 2005. Regular joint pain, but no other signs, no fatigue or anything, not even pregnancy symtoms.
Than After I had My Daughter April 07, My health went down hill from there.
I was rushed to emerg becuase I had this worst pain in my right side of my torso, dr's thought it was my appendix.
Turns out my large bowel was inflammed.
I wanted to go home, becuase it was like the third time I was in the hospital a month after I gave birth. I wasn't a happy camper.
They kept me on a liquid diet for two days in the hospital, I was under observation, I was tested for chrones and other things.
A couple weeks later I had a scope down on my bottom, everything looked fine, I was glad.
Now, in the past year, I get numbness/tingling in both arms & legs, whether I'm laying down/sitting or standing, I get blurred vision (I already wear glasses since I was a young child), but this seems like I'm going blind on how it blurrs, I get severe mindgraines that last for days on end and I cant put a end to them.
Pains in the entire chest cavity and down my left arm, tiredness/fatigue/lightheadness (doing anything)/weakness (to the point I can't lift my 1yr old/blurred vision & redness/sever joint pain/bowel pains/lymphnodes that are swelled (mainly the right)/shortness of breath walking upstairs, muscle cramps/bruise easily/light spot skin patches on my arms(nothing big but it could have something to do with it)/I rank joint pain now about a 8-9 on the pain scale 10 being painful. In the past 4months I had a stress test done (walking on the tread mill hooked up to a heart monitor like in eight different spots on my chest) when I went from fast walking to light jogging my heart rate jumped from 80 to 170, my heart specialist put me on Novo-metoprolol 50mg, twice a day, Aspirin once a day, I see only a small change in the pains in the chest but they are still there with everything else. I had my blood work done to check choleteral everything came back in awesome shape, I had a cat scan done on my heart, they injected this fluid that made me feel like I jumped in a hot tub head first, the heat went from my head to my toes...Everything looked good with my heart, besides my right chamber was a little bit big compared to the rest but it's still in the normal range.
I had my lungs checked, I had to blow into this weird machine, sitting in a box, my lungs looked great...I always excercise, as in walk/pilates, no weight lifting. It don't make no sense to me, that it is all mechanical...I feel like I'm 67yrs old, and I just turned 22, I need answers and if you think you can help me, please inform me. I don't know what to do. I'm scared. My email is _[removed]_. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Sincerly
Heather D. Myra

It sounds like you have diabetes

It sounds like AVM to me. Google it and try to figure it out. Get an MRI done.

Sounds like a Migraine Aura
Vision, tingling in limbs, dizziness... I get 'nausea' with or without vomiting as well. Ask doc about that.

This is something not to play with at all. I had alot of your symptoms recently and ignored them. I had a stroke three weeks ago. I thought I knew most stroke symptoms since my Dad had so many of them. But, I ignored them. I cannot believe I did. It was not a TIA but a minor stroke in the cerebellum. I do not have blockages. It was a small vessel in my cerebellum that just exploded. I have minor side effects and I was blessed. I hope you will be okay

Hi my name is Brandon Viator and I have alot of the same symptoms as you.Now I'm only 14 so I don't know what to do an I'm kind of scared.If anyone can help please reply!

Hi my name is Brandon Viator and I have alot of the same symptoms as you.Now I'm only 14 so I don't know what to do an I'm kind of scared.If anyone can help please reply!Thank you

hi have you found out any diagnosis as yet?