I had blurred vision which happens every time before i get migraine, today and one other time I also got numb fingers, my mid , ring, and pinky. What could be the reason?

The blurred vision is just one of the many things that can occur with a migraine. Numbness in the extremities, an aura, sensitivity to light and noise... the list goes on.  The blurred vision is not anything unusual, so you need not be concerned it is something else.  Do you take anything for your migraines currently?  Are there things that trigger your migraines?  Obviously, you would just need to avoid those things if you are to keep from having them. If you don't have them frequently, you should be ok to do without the meds unless they are debilitating. I hope I answered your question.

Thanks for your input, I was aware of the Ora with the blurred vision I've been dealing with that for years but, just the past year or so I've been getting numbness in three of my fingers with the migraine and wanted to know if anyone knew anything about that.. Numbness in fingers with migraine ..