Hello! For the last week I have been experiencing tingling in the scalp and nausea. I have had sinus infection before, so I was wondering if this could be a symptom of it. Could I get sinus infection again?

Maybe it is a migraine combined with a sinus infection. I know this because I had those ugly headaches for more than 20 days in the row. Worse feeling ever - you are able to do some things, you can work, watch television, but this headache is always there, reminds you that your head must hurt at this moment and than you have a feeling that you want to leave everything and just lie down in your bad doing nothing. From my own experience, I know that a migraine combined with sinus inflammation can be really nasty, causing you so many problems in your ordinary life. 

I wouldn’t know about sinus infection, but to me it looks more like a migraine. I suffer from migraines and first I always get blurry vision and then tingling in the scalp and nausea. I take drugs to relieve the pain.

I have chronic sinus infections that make me have migrianes. I am on medicine for both.

I'm having the same problem as Elayne: sinus infection combined with tingling in the scalp--in fact, the scalp is sensitive and certain spots hurt with touched. Apparently it has some connection with sinusitis, which is reassuring.
Also note the symptoms on: http://www.niaid.nih.gov/factsheets/sinusitis.htm
It seems likely that the scalp pains/tingling is linked to infection in the sphenoid sinus.

I am having itching & tingling all over my scalp. {very badly, non-stop}.  I do suffer from severe panic & anxiety disorder. I sprayed nasal spray in my nose, and about one hour later, the tingling and itching started on my head. then I got a severe panic attack. does anyone know if the head tingling could be caused from mixing sinus spray, while having panic disorder? Would it cause these symptoms I am going through? LOST & SCARED..... someone PLEASE help me!!!   TRA

Its normal with sinus, But over a period of time..If is not seen about. It causes sinus pressure out this world on ur head "big time" and u dont want that. If u dont already have it. This is crazy I cant stand it at all... But be encouraged!

I have sensitive scalp and sinus pressure with a headache is this a sign of allergies or do I need antibiotics.

what is sphenoid sinus

Nasal spray can cause severe itching, it is an allergic reaction Try a different nose spray . Certain nose sprays or excessive use can cause itchy scalp also it can cause sneezing soon after use. Switch brands, stop use

Nasal spray does intact cause your head to itch and tingle.

I have the tingling on the top of My head it"a all part of the Neuralgia I just got on My face I think it's a warning that the face pain is close ! See A Dr. to be sure don't let it go ,It can't be good !

I've developed an itchy scalp as a symptom of my sinus infection. Goes away when the infection goes away. Just another strange reaction in our bodies.