Hello. I'm 40 year old worried mother and I need some quick information about some drugs. I have a 15 years old son who is, I may say, in his worst years.
Just the other day I have talked with one friend who also has a son that age and she told me that in the local pub where there all are gathering police cam the other day and they found some hallucinogen drugs on some boys there.
I mentioned this to my son, but he told me that he doesn’t know anything about it nor that he’s using some of it. Can someone tell me something about these drugs, how are they being used and how could I recognize it! Thanks!

Hi. I totally understand why are you so worried. Drugs are something that today’s kids meet almost everyday!
It is up to you to tell your son more about it, to explain him how these pills look like and all terrible things that could happen to him if he decide to take one. Hallucinogens, or psychedelics, are drugs that affect a kid's perceptions, sensations, thinking and emotions.
Most common hallucinogenic drug is LSD.
LSD is sold on the street in tablets, capsules, or occasionally in liquid form. They are very dangerous because the consumer may experience panic, confusion, increased anxiety, feelings of helplessness and thinking about suicide!