Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

I had been drinking from about 8 in the evening till about 5 in the morning when I injested two drops of LSD onto my tongue. It was my first time taking LSD and within 30 minutes I started vomiting. I then seperated from my friends who had also taken LSD and wandered back to my apartment where I began tripping very hard and continued to vomit, urinate, and poop out every possible thing in my body. I got extremly dehydrated to the point where my muscles began to cramp as well as my internal organs. My penis began to shrink and become hard, but not like an erection, more like extremely cold water. My testicles began to hurt as though they were being squeezed in the palm of someones hand. I slowly nursed myself back to funcional health after continuesly drinking water and popping vitamin C. I also had what felt like a panic attack. My heart was pounding out of control and I had trouble breathing and catching my breath. What happened here? I've had a similar reaction after consuming pshycodelic mushrooms, but not this intense

Loading...

I think the stuff that happened w/ your body-pooping, vomiting, etc.-was probably from too much alcohol. If you hadn't taken the lsd you probably would have slept it off, but instead you stayed awake. The lsd probably kicked in your adrenaline and your body couldn't take anymore, the final straw so to speak. If you've had panic problems on mushrooms and on lsd then I would recommend not taking them. They don't seem to agree w/ your brain chemistry at all. Everyone's different, so some people will have a blast w/ psychedelics, while other people will basically have drug induced mental disorders while on these drugs. Give your brain chemistry a break and stay away from these drugs. And don't binge drink like that. It can be deadly. The extreme dehydration that occurs can cause an electrolyte imbalance that has been deadly for some people. Moderation in all things. Also, Vitamin B-100 capsules every day are known for strengthening the nervous system. Take care of yourself.
Reply

Loading...

o.O I guess that was a lesson well learned. Don't use LSD. You never know what that is mixed with! I hope you have decided to get some help or kicked your addiction problems on your own. You should not be so careless with your body. That's pretty risky bahavior. I hope you take better care of yourself in the future. Blessings.
Reply

Loading...

I hope you are feeling better now, but it sounds like drugs are not your thing, mate. 

The effects of the LSD drug can include rapid heartbeat, excessive sweating, jaw clenching, tremors, increased blood pressure, and much more. Of course, it's hard to know what sensations were part of the trip and which ones were purely physical. In any case, I would advise you to stay away from the drugs. Not because I am opposed to them or anything, but it sounds like a terrible experience. LSD just doesn't seem to agree with you, if you are even sure what you really took, there's always that as well.

Reply

Loading...

alcohol from 8-5 and then lsd,

you sound very very upset, don't do this drink and drugs thing again!!!!
Reply

Loading...

I to had a reaction the first time I wanted to try anything was with my husband someone I trust. Well I took a couple of mushrooms and in an a short period of time I was in like a coma state. I could see my husband and he was holding me against his chest he was freaking out to, it was like my mouth was tapped shut and I couldnt talk to him to tell him what I was feeling. It was so scary, I would never do that ever again and cant believe I ever did. we all learn hard lessons.
Reply

Loading...

I have a similar reaction also i feel a plastic flavor on my tongue, im allergic to penicillin and in my second trip i feel more hard effects, i was in panic and resolve to dont eat that sh*t again.
Reply

Loading...

i took acid for the first time this last weekend, i had a few beers before hand (3) and i had a very similar reaction: vomiting, diarrhea, cramps, dehydration. i was throwing up at a rate of a bout once every 30-45 min for roughly 14 hours. this was chemical grade, and pure LSD. i know the person's that manufactured it, so there was no impurities to account for this reaction. the nausea and vomiting are common symptoms of lsd, and i have heard it suggested that you take a motion sickness, or other anxiety med, with the acid. im not sure if i will ever take it again, i liked the trip, but i would not say it was really worth the sickness.

as to the person saying we all need help for our addictions: f**k off. he said it was his first time, and lsd is widely know to be "non toxic, and non addicting" though after our experiences i would like to rethink the non toxicity of it.
Reply

Loading...

this also happened to me, but I inhaled nitrous balloons as well, and jumped to the conclusion that those caused the horrible throbbing in my penis i was having. Did you inhale nitrous? also, have you done a hallucinogen sense, and did it happen again?
Reply

Loading...

haha.. what weird bunch of sh*t to read while high on acid

LSD isn't dangerous - people and their thought patterns are.

peace
Reply

Loading...

What's up. also tripping on LSD right now. Heres what happened to me. Did 200 micrograms and everything was fine for a few hours then the trip descended to nightmare land. Next thing I know I've got the worst pain in my stomach ever and its coming and going with my acid peaks. After a good while of rolling around in pain I ended up puking twice. It was weirdest thing thats ever come out of my body and I think I might have actually had food poisoining from some gas station doughnuts. All better now though.
Reply

Loading...

Here is an idea for newcomers to the psychedelic experience. Eat very clean and healthy foods for a couple of days before taking any psychedelic. Secondly prepare yourself mentally for what you are trying to get out of the experience; meditation,dancing, psychotherapy, art etc. LSD does not cause ill body effects if what you are getting is actually LSD. There is a lot of research chemicals especially of the DOx class that can fit onto blotter nowadays. Be careful and know your source. RC's tend to have a bitter taste to them. The first time you try any psychedelic do not mix it with any other drug, until you get used to the effects on your unique brain chemistry. Oh yeah start SMALL on the first dose of a unknown batch.

Reply

Loading...

This is the most stupidest thing I've ever read. Don't mix alcohol and other drugs. Alcohol is a very dangerous drug. You can pretty much mix many other drugs but mixing alcohol (apart from maybe cannabis) with anything is highly dangerous.

To think you would get very drunk and try LSD for the very first time is very irresponsible. I hope you have learned your lesson.
Reply

Loading...


you obviously know nothing about what is good for your body

Reply

Loading...

Most stupidest?? Really now...
Reply

Loading...