Hi, my very good friend started to use LSD several months ago and he is almost every day describing his trips and great experiences which he had. He is also writing great music when he is on LSD. I am thinking to try it too and I would like to hear some more experiences. Thank you.

Hi, my LSD experience happened first time on concert and I think that I will never forget it. It was like some incredible dream and I felt that music has colors and colors have tones. It was so simulative for all my senses that I cant describe. It is up to you if you will try it but for me it was incredible.

Hey, I used 1 hit of LSD about 2 months ago. I didn't have any money so I gave the guy some weed to get a hit. I don't recommend to use LSD to get ''high''.. not such a good idea. Well I went with a bus to a shop to where my friends were at and I dropped the hit. (I was the only one who took LSD besides my dealer) So when I got to the shop, it had been about 30 minutes after I had dropped and I sensed a tiny euforia and everything was very bright. I was at that state for about an hour and I thought that it wasn't working properly. So I went to the bus stop to catch a bus with 2 of my friends and drank a beer. Suddenly my legs feel like they were floating and I was trying to keep them on the ground even though I knew I was imagining it. At the bus I started to feel a little sick and I thought it was the beer even though that had never happened before. It had been about 90 minutes from taking the drug. I knew the LSD was starting to kick in. When I left the bus I went to see my other friends and everything around me was starting to become grey and was feeling sick. By this time I wasn't watching the clock, I had no motive to look because I was feeling so sick. I went walking with a friend who I trusted and I was feeling very strange. I looked at my hands at a point and they were blurry and weird, didn't recognize them. I walked back to town and started to feel very high. Probably 120 minutes from dropping. And I felt everyone was watching me and was feeling a bit paranoid. I saw my dealer in town and went to talk to him and he was flipping out because it was his first time too. We went to sit in mc'donalds and the music and everyone was disturbing. Time went by very quickly and I was very stimulated. We went to a friends house to calm down for the night and we were very paranoid and I was thinking non stop and seeing all these patterns on walls and it was very disturbing. The sickness had gone when I walked back to town. I still had some hash with me so we planned to smoke to calm down... this was the most terrible idea ever. After smoking 2 joints of really f*****g strong hash my dealer fell to the ground and becomes hysterical, I go to the kitchen and sit down. I see so much visuals I still can't believe. When I closed my eyes, I thought I was at sea and the sea was going around and sh*t. I was tripping out of my mind. The walls never ended and stars everywhere. It was unbelievebal. My dealer saw monkey crawling all around his arms and he thought he was going to psychosis and it was very scary. I fell asleep so that the drugs would were off and I woke up very early to go to the shop and was feeling quite normal already. I was tripping for about 15 hours of 1 hit and a gram of hash. It changed my life to see that you don't have to get messed up all the time. I attend to take a hit again in a few days. In a different place with a different people. I could say that it was the scariest experience in my life. This was obviously a bad trip. But hey peace out! If you do LSD, read about it before doing it! :)