Hi, I am 23 years old female and I have started to use LSD several months ago. I was talking with my friend and she told me about her experiences with great trips which she had on LSD and I decided to try. Unfortunately my trips were pretty bad and good trips were pretty rare. Can you put yourself out of bad LSD trip?

Hi, I also had bad trips on LSD and sometimes it is really frightening. Lately I have succeeded to concentrate my self and to pull out from bad trip. Sometimes it is really impossible no matter how good I concentrate and it is really horrible experience for me then. I hope you will make it.

Not everyone is cut out for "inner-space exploration" and if you are experiancing more bad trips than good, I'd consider avoiding hallucinogens altogether. Typically, once you have one bad time it is easier to have more of them in the future.

I recently had a bad trip on my first time using, i was able to concentrate and find what it was that i needed, i put in my headphones and listened to some of my favorite songs, and i was able to pull myself out of the trip.

Yes, you can - you can take etizolam to calm a bad trip. Google it - it's available to purchase online. Always make sure you do your research.

"Bad" trips can be the most insightful. Passing out of this world and through the valley of sorrow by oneself can bring one to the heart of compassion, that is, the realization of all the sadness that is a part of mortal life. At the end lies a brief glimpse at the beating heart of the universe. Don't be afraid. Journey onward.

lsd trips it's most like a increasing of your real spirutal state, if you are happy and glad the trip will be perfect and great, but if you have some unsolved question or some problem in your personal life it will become a really bad trip, i'm brazillian, so if this text got some gramar mistakes please tell meps: I'm in a f*****g strong lsd trip and it took at least 30 minutes to be write hauahuahauhauhauahuahauhauauahuhu