Hello. I'm 24 year old male and just recently I have got a little son.
My wife and I were thrilled when all this happened but I didn’t even dream that it would be this difficult to raise a baby.
Just recently we have noticed that he has these small red patches on his torso. Almost every patch has a whitish halo around it and they vary in size.
He don’t cry at all but I can see that the skin changes are itchy. Can someone please tell me could this be something serious and should I take him to see some doctor over this?
Please help us!?

I really don’t understand why you are waiting so long to take your son to the doctor. I recommend you to do so as quickly as possible.
Anyway, I don’t thing that this could be anything serious but you’ll never know. I believe that we are talking about simple case of hives.
I don’t know a lot about this condition but I know that hives are a sign that the body is experiencing some kind of hypersensitivity reaction.
It can be caused by several factors- simple cold, pressure, cholinergic or solar type of hives.
The symptoms are the same and you’ve already described them.
Hives are usually treated with an antihistamine medications!