I am now 16 weeks pregnant and as far as I know everything with my pregnancy has been fine. I found out I was pregnant On febuary 9th,2011 and the first day of my last menstral period was january 4th,2011. I took lsd 2 times in the week I found out I was pregnant. I took the lsd before I knew I was pregnant! As soon as my husband and I found out I was pregant I started worrying about what I might have done to my baby without even knowing it. Are there any KNOWN effects that could have occured to my unborn child?

In general, obviously don't take illegal drugs, alcohol, medications incompatible with pregnancy, etc, while you are expecting. But of course, many people do all that before they find out they are pregnant and afterward there is nothing you can do about that. 

Unfortunately, most studies about LSD drug effects on pregnancy are very dated. Some say it can increase your risk of miscarriage, and there are also reports of birth defects, but none of these studies are very reliable. Basically, the best you can do is go to prenatal care, do all the tests, and see what your doctor says. 

The use of LSD while pregnant is not considered to be safe, and is harmful to the developing unborn baby. LSD is a hallucinogen and users can have violent behavior, which may cause harm to the unborn baby if the mother hurts herself. If LSD is used frequently, the baby may experience withdrawal symptoms once born, which include lethargy, alternating with tremors. Using LSD while pregnant can lead to low birth weight, poor muscle control, and brain damage. 

you are an insesitive as****e, you are assuming it does damage even tho really its jsut a grey area, of course she wouldnt have done it she kew, go to your home work and grow up . you should be ashamed of yourself... to the poor woman who was responded to by this as****e, i thi youl be fine, me and my girlfreind are inth e smae postition

you are a piece of sh*t, you are talking out of your hole, you dont have any real information on lsd, and are only out to damage people.

100s of hits of lsd while pregnant without knowing and child turned out above average health. dont listen to this guy he just promotes fear as that must be all he knows

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I took one hit and found out I am pregnant very scared!!

Wow, you're misinformed & a fear monger. Great combination. Btw, lsd isn't addictive. Go eat some GMOs

Wow your "facts" are so wrong it's laughable. Where in God's name did you get your info?

What are you on about? An unborn baby won’t have withdrawal symptoms from lsd, nor any hallucinogen. Lsd is only psychology addictive. You can’t get withdrawal symptoms from psychedelics! But because lsd suppresses your appetite if the mother doesn’t eat the baby may be born with deficiencies (that’s all I can think of physical wise)