I finally broke down and bought some soy butter instead of peanut butter and I love it! I thought I loved peanut butter but alas there is a new love in town. Oddly enough it comes from the cereal plant Kellogg's in Battle Creek. Just wondered if anyone else liked or (gasp) hates it.
Have a great day!

What is this strange creature you speak of? I have not heard of it.

Better than Peanut Butter--oh! But what Blasphemy!!!!!

It is roasted soynuts instead of peanuts, it comes in creamy, crunchy, sweetened with honey, natural, etc. just like peanut butter.

I never thought that I would utter hurtful words against peanut butter :o, it will always have a place in my heart though. After all there are no Reeses Soy Butter Cups!

~R~

I'm going to have to try it--supposedly soy is good for a woman's body. Do regular grocery stores sell it or do I have to mosey over to Trader Joe's?

If it were me I would take it as an excuse to go to Trader Joe's but most grocery stores have it now.

~R~

Hmmm...I may need to check into this. I'll put it right between the nuetella and the peanut butter in the pantry.