and guys too! ok, we've all talked about how running gives us confidence or how we like the competitive nature of it...but let's talk about body! I read sometime back how one runner loves her butt now that she runs. What area of your body are you the most proud of and attribute that to running? For me, it's my legs! I love how strong they are! and you?

I've got pretty darn nice calfs

I've got pretty darn nice calfs
17 inch diamonds here Rob. I have extremely well defined quads also.

well most of my features are from skating really. they have given me VERY well built and defined quads and a good Butt too. however i think one of the better attribute are the very loose hips. Steph has mentioned she wants me to learn salsa dancing cuz my hips are so loose. :wiggle:

I'm not as squishy these days. :)

salsa! that is awesome! cha, cha cha!!! 8)

I'm with most of you...it's the calves.

My beer ball belly is down to a case! I went from 36 pants down to 34's that are sometimes loose on my depending on their cut. Now if I can just get a 6 pack ab I could hit the Chippendales circuit (once I learn to dance!)

I've got pretty darn nice calfs
yes....I do remember that from one of our fubby picture contests

definitely need to see some pics and then you add salsa to the mix and I am literally drooling!!!!!!!!!!

????has to be from running, cuz I don't lift anymore...but if I saw me running down the road...I'd say...."hey, those are pretty nice deltoids for woman" ....my butt ain't so bad for an old lady (hasn't hit the floor yet).

yes, you have great legs....I'm jealous :x

hmm, i think it's more due to dance then running, but that's our secret
you know, you look as fast as you are! all muscle. i was really impressed.

Running has really toned up my ears.

Overall slim runner's physique, nice calves and quads, and abs