Hello. I'm 20 year old female and I desperately need some information about one good fitness program. For always I had problems with my body weight. These last couple of years I have realized that this problem will probably start to interfere with my everyday activities and I started with fitness and running. So, after two years of regular training I have shaped my body and decreased my weight on decent level. But, I'm not so satisfied with the way my legs looks like.
On my hips there are still a bit fat and my legs aren’t nice as I would like them to be! So, I would really like to find out more about some exercise problems specified for legs.

I worked as a fitness instructor for ten years and believe me- I know everything there is to know about this leg program you are looking for.
Before we go into the details of each leg exercise, it's important for you to know which muscles are involved in your leg routine. The most important are the gluteus muscle and the calves.
You probably know that the key to nice legs is minimizing fat and increasing muscle definition. In all these years of practicing fitness I have realized that the squat is the mother of all leg exercises. If you were to do only one leg exercise, it should be the squat. Get into a comfortable upright stance; keep your vision focused straight ahead and slowly bring your butt towards the ground. Combining this with yoga and Pilates your legs will become more toned and slim.