I was in the hospital in December because of a heart attack. While I was there, I got a really bad case of diaherra and my blood pressure bottomed out to 60 over 49. Nine days later I was sent home still sick. Two weeks later I began feeling better, but since the middle of January have been feeling nauseated and my ears pop constantly. This began with episodes occurring 3 or 4 days out of the week. It has now progressed to daily. My physician has tried treating the nausea with Trimethobenzamide (300 mg), Belladonna Phenobarbital and Zolpidem Tartrate (10 mg). None of these prescriptions have done anything but make me groggy . The nausea remains.
I wake up in the morning with my sinus' full, but once cleared, they don't seen to be dripping, nor am I having problems breathing as if they're blocked. I do not have verdigo.
The doctor has run a complete CBC panal that came up negative. He is now checking for Celiac disease. (My liver enzymes have been consistently low--and no, I don't drink). Can anyone out there help?! This is now going on 4 months that I'm sick, and believe me--I"m sick of being sick!
Sheri

my mum had that same problem 2years ago but she is ok now.i explained her problem to one of my friends who is carrying out his reseach on herbs in africa and he ask us to import a certain medicinal herb.but our Dr refuse when we told her of this.i rejected her refusal and imported the herbs as said by my friend.2weeks after my mum took them,she became alright uptill today.use 0023777186552 or ndi8423 at gmail dot com .explain your problem to him and he will help you.you can then tell every one afterward. thats all i can do for you.good luck.

Has your Doctor checked for a middle ear infection? (Ottis Media).
Inflammation or infection of the cells lining the middle ear cavity. The middle ear is located behind the ear drum.
Symptoms related to this are:
Sometimes drainage, pressure, popping, nausea, nasal congestion and dizziness.
You can get some relief with steam inhalation, warm compress applied and gargling with salt water will sooth and clear the EUSTACHIAN TUBES. Sleeping with your head elevated clears the drainage in the middle ear.
AMOXICILLIN may be used to treat the infection. Ear drops as well.
Check it out and let us know.