Until recently I was a very healthy man.
Now, I’m afraid to say that again because I’m suffering from strong pain in upper abdomen accompanied with nausea and vomiting.
I don’t know what could cause this but I know that is connected with my stomach!
I know that certain medications can cause damage to my stomach but I didn’t use any medication for many years now.
I admit that I drink a bit of alcohol from time to time but I think that couldn’t be the reason of my stomach pains.

Gastrits means inflammation of the stomach. It means that white blood cells move into the wall of the stomach as a response to some type of injury.
This doesn’t have to be any physical injury like ulcer or tumor, and there so there are several possible causes of gastrits.
Helicobacter Pylori is a bacteria that has learned to live in the thick mucous lining of the stomach and it usually cause no damage but sometimes it can be the cause of acute gastrits.
Also, there is one type of gastrits called autoimmune gastrits. In these type antibodies attack his own stomach tissue and cause condition called Pernicious Anemia and lack of B-12 vitamin.
And alcohol can cause gastrits but occasional alcohol use is not damaging to the stomach although alcohol does stimulate the stomach to make acid and when there is acid in stomach and no food what so ever-you get gastrits.
Only effective treatment is to eliminate the possible cause of gastrits.