I know for so many people who suffer of stomach pain and any kind of stomach disorders. I see them and wonder is there any help. Mostly they do not want to visit the doctor, thought it should be done. For example, my best friend has lost some weight accompanied with persistent abdominal pain. I want to know what could be the reason for all these kinds of stomach disorders.

The exact causes of stomach disorder are not fully understood yet. There is wide variation from country to country. In addition, it seems to affect more men than women do, and occurring most in older people. Stomach cancer, for example, is uncommon in people under 50. There are few things known as cause for some stomach disorder. Helicobacter pylori infection is one of those. This bacterium lives in the stomach lining of many people, usually without any symptoms. It causes inflammation of the stomach lining, known as gastritis, ulcers, and increases the risk of stomach cancer. Pernicious anemia is next provoking factor for stomach disorder. This affects the lining of the stomach and results in vitamin B12 deficiency. Diet high in salt and foods that are smoked or cured may increase the risk of stomach disorder. That is why a diet rich in antioxidant vitamins, such as A, C and E, available in fresh fruit and vegetables, is thought to be protective against stomach disorder.