I am posting here because my symptoms started to drive me crazy. I have been suffering with night sweats for three months. This started about the same time I became sick with sinus infections, chest infections, asthma and bronchitis. I have been on so many medications that sometimes I feel like a drug store. Off course, I am bad luck so nothing helps with these night sweats, so I want any explanation.

Nighttime sweating is a general symptom that can be caused by many problems, so I cannot tell you exact diagnosis like this. I can only give you some general ideas about conditions that may be causing your night sweats. Illness, particularly respiratory illness, can cause night sweats, especially if you exposure yourself to many respiratory illness.
A common cause of night sweats that usually has accompanying low energy and endurance. This is an illness commonly called walking pneumonia, caused by a viral infection. Although it would be uncommon for the acute infection of viral pneumonia to last for three months, still it can happen sometimes. In addition, these lingering problems are often misdiagnosed as being cases of asthma and bronchitis. It could be considered and sinus infection you had, especially this that are responding poorly to medical treatment. There is possibility of some other illnesses that can cause night sweats, for example lung infections. Unresolved infection from a smoldering sinus infection or dental abscess can cause night sweats too. Even high levels of anxiety can cause night sweats.

Good day. I can agree with all that you said. I think that sinus inflammation also can cause night swellings. I had some problems with it and I remember that my doctor told me that this is related. Anyway, I was lucky because it never turned into something chronically so I am keeping it "at the distance". On the other hand, my sister has problems with it. Even if I am pretty sure that chronic sinusitis is relatively common. She had problems with swelling, jaw pain, swollen glands and sometimes with the small fever. I think that this is all related. 

i get the same got sinus problem get hot cold sweats plus in my change

This was very interesting I will ask for a lung examination for walking pneumonia. Thanks so much

I have been having night severe night sweats for about 3 months now i was diagnosed with chronic sinusitus and asthma . i have chronic headache and sneezing attacks . Could sinusitus be the reason behind night sweats ?