Hello everyone!

I have finally decided to deal appropriately with my dog’s diet. Till now, I didn’t really have much time to inform myself about the food that I’m suppose to buy for him (he is intolerant to gluten and dairy so that makes creating his diet a bit challenging). I am now work free till March and I though I should find some interesting meals for him online.

I wonder what recipes you use to prepare meals for your dogs. I would really love to hear them.

And can you please suggest what are the best gluten and dairy free recipes for my dog?

Hey there. Well, good choice! I love to make frozen sweet potato dog treats. Here is what you need:

• One medium to very large potato,
  • One tablespoon of turmeric,
  • Half of cup of chicken broth.

You should bake or even microwave your sweet potato to cook it through. Remove the skin from your potato and discard it. Mash up this potato in a bowl until you’ve reached consistency of mashed potato. Add turmeric and chicken broth.

Make shape and put it in the freezer.  You can feed your dog with those treats for seven days.

They are yummy.

Hello guys. My dog just love every treat that has apple in it. I know that a lot of dogs are against apples, some over avoid to feed them with apples but mine dog is literacy crazy for them. So if you think that apples are for you dog, you should prepare next ingredients. You will need: one egg, three tablespoon of peanut butter, half of chopped apple, half of teaspoon baking powder. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all ingredients until they are smooth. Make the shape and bake it for 20 minutes until they are golden. Cool them after they are cooked. You can add some peanut butter there.

Hello everyone. Well, I just love to make those treats for my dog :) Every treat that I made he just adores it. My Boo is not that picky, so I am going to offer you one recipe that it is not that hard to make and it is delicious :)

You will need:

• Two cups of almond flour,
  • Half of cup of coconut flour,
  • Half of cup of natural peanut butter,
  • Three tablespoons of ground ginger,
  • One tablespoon of cinnamon and
  • Half cup of water.

Preheat oven to 165. Mix all ingredients together in the large bowl. Roll the mixture and use cookie cutter to make shape. Place it into oven for 25 minutes.

Hey Ruby,

One of my Dalmatians has a gluten intolerance so I prepare special meals for him. I'll share one of the recipes I use with you.

Ingredients: 

• 25 pounds cheap meat (I used a beef brisket or chuck with fat removed: $2.29 per pound) 

• 8 cups brown rice 

• 5 pounds Sweet potatoes 

• 5 pounds Carrots 

• 3 bunches Celery 

• 10 can (6 pounds) Green beans 

Basically, the ratio should be 5 meat pieces, 5 vegetables and 1 rice. I feed all my three Dalmatians with this when I make it, even though only one of them is allergic to gluten. Food from this recipe lasts for about 5 weeks for my three dogs.

Hey Ruby,

Once you learn the basics of making gluten free food, you'll be able to make the recipes yourself. I'll give you a few tips.

You should never use anything with wheat, barley or oats in the ingredients. If you really want to use oats, you can use Irish oats because they are gluten free.

In order for your meal to be properly balanced, make sure you have a protein, a starch, a grain, a vegetable and a little fat in your homemade dog food.

Meat, potato, rice and a veggie are always a good choice.

Never season dog food with any spices and be sure that the food is well cooked before giving it to your dog. :)

Hey everyone,

I got a recipe to share with you guys.

Ingredients:

• 5 pounds chicken – you can use whole chicken, and include the neck meat, hearts and livers. You can also just use boneless skinless chicken breasts if you find a better price.
  • 2 cups of red cabbage
  • 2 apples (skinned)
  • 2 cups of spinach
  • 5 whole eggs, raw or cooked
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil

You need to chop and boil the chicken in a pot big enough for all the other ingredients. When the chicken is almost ready, put all the other ingredients inside. Simmer until the chicken seems well cooked and there you go. :)

Hey guys, 

I love feeding my dog with this fish recipe. The healthy omega 3 fatty acids found in fish are very good for your dog, and dogs love fish.

Here it is, you will need:

• 2 pounds of fish fillets, frozen is fine. Tilapia and Swai are both great options and on a lower price scale to save money.
• 1 or 2 cans of pink salmon
• 3 whole eggs, raw or cooked
• 3 cups of diced vegetables. Some great choices include cabbage, cooked squash, peas, green beans and kale. You can use two or more.
• 1 cup of cooked rice (white or brown), cooked oatmeal, or cooked lentils.

Just mix everything in a pot and cook it. :)

Hello everyone.

I have to notice that those are really nice recipes. I will try to make them for my boy but since he is not into it, I will try to force him to eat. :)

I have one question for you.

Well, I notice that my dog love to eat fruit, especially berries. I don’t know is this a good idea and should I feed him with berries? :)

But I saw that he loves them.

I was wondering do you have any recipe with it?

If you have please let me know :)

Tnx a lot!

Hello everyone.
I really love to make those cookies and foods for my dogs. They love it. For example, I don’t follow any recipe. I love to experiment sometimes and my dogs love it. Some dog’s doesn’t like fruits, but my just love it. I love to mix brown rice, fruits such are apples, berries and bananas and flour. I mix this all and I make perfect cookies for my boys. Here is one recipe for you with fruits and I really hope that you are going to love it. It is very simple to make and it is good. Have a nice day.