I have been meaning to lose weight and as such I have started eating eating more fruits and vegetables, which I admittedly was not very good with. I have really been making a big effort thinking that this would all pay off and I would start losing weight quickly. Unfortunately, that has not happened at all so far. Perhaps this is because I am eating the wrong fruits and vegetables? What are the best fruits and vegetables for dieting people?

you might need to increase the variety.

you need to eat 7 to 9 servings of fruits and vegetables per day. have a colorful diet to take advantage of the most amount of phytonutrients. for example, if you're eating 4 apples a day, change this to 1 red apple, 1 orange, 1 purple avocado, and some green grapes.

to lose weight, you need to eat 500 calories less than your resting metabolic rate.

fruits and veggies are generally rich in fiber. this should take care of cleaning your intestines, assuming you're eating enough of them.

drink 8 to 10 glasses per day.

sleep 8 hours a day.

it's also good to integrate some exercise routines to enhance your weight loss.

good luck!

Hi everyone,

Here are some useful links from where you'll get better idea that which vegetables and fruits you should eat to reduce weight.

Hope this helps you..!!

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed