I am 25 years old and I had unprotected sex a while ago. Lately, I started having pain in the lower stomach, often urinating, and changed color of urine. I went to a doctor, who determined (after tests and examination) that it is not anything serious (not STD). It was Candida Albicans. I was prescribed with anti fungal therapy. What is anti fungal therapy?

Anti fungal therapy is dealing with fungal infections. Among many causes of fungal infections, candida albicans is very common. Men usually have no symptoms, while women have annoying symptoms, such as rash, itching, irritation and changed vaginal secretion. AF therapy could be applied both locally and systematic. It should help you, but if it does not, do not be embarassed to go to doctor again and again until the right treatment is found.