I have been having many medical problems for the last 2 1/2 years, such as headaches, dizziness, tremors, twitches, Pain and numbness & weakness in my legs, Heart pounding all the time with palpatations, very fatigued. My dad had MS and I have been very concerned that I might have MS. I was researching online about autoimmune diseases and I found this article about Candida and how most people with autoimmune diseases probably have this. I took the spit test and it had a lot of the little leg things and very cloudy at the bottom. Could what I have just be this Candida? If anyone knows more about it please reply.

I am a 30 y/o female, and have a lot of the symptoms you described...numbness, dizziness, tingling, spasms, severely fatigued, heart pounding. I'm also wondering if I am allergic to yeast/have an overgrowth of candida. I have had to take a lot of antibiotics in past due to sinus infections and mitral valve prolapse(anytime before dental or surgical procedure). I am reading the yeast connection, and wonder if this is what I really have. The neurologist has tested me for MS, and MRI and evoked potentials came back negative for it. I am waiting on the results from lumbar puncture, which should be in this week. Let me know if you hear of anything else about candida....

I’m a 29 year old male and have been living with ME / CFS for three years. My symptoms included muscle aches, joint pain, nausea, exhaustion, brain fog, flu like symptoms, constant throat infections, heart palpitations, chest wall inflammation (that effected my other organs at times) and all the other horrible stuff that comes with ME. About 7 months ago I went to a homeopath to see if he could help with these issues and he diagnosed me with candidasis (yeast infection), most probably born from a huge antibiotic use. Apart from the homeopathic drops he provided, his prognosis was completely in line with medical thinking. He gave me magnesium for energy, told me to avoid sugar of any kind, and gave me caprylic acid for the anti fungal properties.

After getting much worse for a couple of weeks, I went into a period of feeling the best I’d felt since my illness. After the month long course, I eventually fell back into illness to a smaller degree. I went back to see him and continued the course for another three months, this time, after a lot of my own research cut out yeast of any source, fungus foods (i.e. Mushrooms), took Biocare Probiotics, and increase my anti fungal diet (I also was not drinking alcohol at this point anyhow…).

My palpitations have decreased immensely – Something which was a daily occurrence. My energy is so much higher, and all of my other symptoms have reduced significantly.

I recommend reading Leon Chaitow’s book Candida Albicans: The Non-drug Approach to the Treatment of Candida Infection – This helped me immensely.