I am a healthy and educated 24 yr old female. I have recently seen a neurologist who told me to attend physical therapy for carpal tunnel syndrome and tenosynovitis in both arms. My wrists ach and I have sharp shooting pains up my arm to my elbow and shoulder. I also have a rushing sensation that occurs in my hands along with tingling and numbness in all my fingers (not usually all at once) except for my pinky. This has been going on for about 8 months and at very random times. In conjunction to my arms my legs will ach and I will have a area on my leg where a sharp pain occurs and occasionally one or more of my toes will go numb.

My wrists ache more when I am using the mouse or driving a car. As of 3 days ago I have developed a rash on my neck and as of yesterday a slight rash under my left eye. My doc said it looks like an allergic reaction to something. I am not allergic to anything and I have not changed my routine. The same day my rash under my eye developed I did feel a sudden clogged feeling in my right ear and then it began to ach. It eventually went away a couple hours later but my temple was sensitive to the touch and I began to have a localized headache in that area by my ear. The headache is gone but I feel that something is really wrong with me. I don't have a family history of any disease.

About 2 years ago I went to the doctors because I was having numbness in my chest and lower jaw on both sides.....but it was usually followed after a night of drinking. That same year my hips were aching for 3 weeks for no reason and I had sharp “tension” headaches lasting only seconds. My doctor said it was tension or stress and said it was nothing to be concerned about. I haven’t had numbness in my chest/jaw or hip aching in maybe 7 months. I’ve had blood work done over 2 months ago and everything was fine. I quite smoking over 2 months ago and I have even lost 20 pounds this year (With the help of phentermine and phendimetrazine and all of these symptoms started before the weight loss medicine)

If its not an autoimmune disease or a thyroid issue then what is wrong with me! And why the other symptoms? Please if anyone has any ideas let me know. I feel that there must be some connection with all these symptoms and I feel crazy because these symptoms aren’t constant and sometimes go away for a cou

I have some crazy symptoms also that I have been trying to get answers for years and I recently have! Both my arms and hands go numb often and it happens more at night. My right hand is the only one that gets any pain though. Sometimes I wake up to severe pain in my pointer, middle and ring finger and sometimes that is accompanied with a shooting pain in my wrist and elbow. My doc explained to me that I have tennis elbow! I finally have an answer after 5 years of trying to figure this out. Not until recently did those 3 fingers star to hurt and that was the tell tale symptom! Doc explained that there is a tendon that runs from the elbow down to those 3 fingers and when it gets inflammed it can cause numbing and pain or one or the other. My right wrist also feels weak at times. Tennis elbow is caused by normal wear and tear. It is caused by over working the wrist. Repetitive movements such as hammering or painting are examples of things that could cause tennis elbow. I am a 29 yr old female in good shape and it happened to me. After finding out what I have it all made sense. My right hand and arm have been numb for 23 days now with occassional pain. I just painted 2 rooms in my house and that it when the numbing started back up again! My Doc says to take 2 Aleve 2 times a day for 3-4 days when you have a flare up and if that is not working and numbness or pain persists go to the Doc to see what the next step is. My is triggered more when I use my fine motor skills. I hope have been of some help. Look up tennis elbow and talk to your Doc!!!

Hi both,

Maybe it's Candida overgrowth also known as Yeast infection. The symptoms of such bacterial overgrowth are sometimes life threatening. They can be caused by a build up of toxins in the body, normally starting in the colon, and spreading througout the body. It's normally misdiagnosed, because the symptoms are very similar with other diseases.

echazo1 refers to having the symptoms worstening after a night of drinking. Well, beer for example is a fermented drink, which contains mold and feeds fungs like candida albicans, strengthening it.

I think you should make a research about Yeast infection. Maybe consider an anti-candida diet for some time as well as a colon cleanse and wait for improvements. If they do come, Yeast infection is probably the cause.

I know this was posted over a year ago but did you ever find out the issue...have very similar symtops from my end.

Did you ever find out what is wrong?  I am experiencing the exact same symptoms, numbness and tingling in my left arm, a rash on my left side of my neck and under my left eye?