I am large-chested and have a red itchy rash between my breasts. I'm pretty certain it's from wearing sport bras all the time (need to get new regular ones soon) and sweat getting trapped between. I wondered if there is any specific kind of cream or powder that I can use for my problem areas (baby powder, anti-fungal cream, etc.)?

Hi ladies,

One thing you might try when you are rash free is use a good antiperspirant under your breasts after you dry them thoroughly. I use a cool hairdryer.

I also was told by my doc that milk of magnesia can be used as an antiperspirant.

Most important thing with skin -yeast -rash ... start a no sugar/yeast diet! Avoid bread ,cakes, high sugar content juices..etc.. and eat plain yogurt with probiotics...If you do not do this the rash will come again and again ...and do not scratch when itch attack! ..also clean your hands because you can spread to eyes or any other sensitive area.. wash your bras with bleach .Drink plenty of distilled (bottle) water . Say no to canned soups ,chocolate ... you can research for the Candida Diet in many sites.. Good luck! I still battling with recurrent yeast infections (skin) ..but when I did all this last year ..all clear out! ..Starting diet again ...and of course.. go to your doctor!