Hi everyone. I'm a 23 year old male. I'm a virgin and have had no sexual encounters whatsoever. I do not smoke or drink. I do have a fairly poor diet, but I exercise a lot. The past two years have been hard on me medically. I've been diagnosed with several different things. Here's a list if it helps at all with my current issue:

- Tinea Versicolor
- Right Inguinal Hernia last year (Caused by weak stomach muscle structure NOT by over exertion)
- Severe Patella Femoral Pain Syndrome with right knee (Mostly healed by this point)
- Balding and thinning of hair (I figure that's normal for a 23 year old male, but it's just odd how it started. Shaved me head one day and it just didn't grow back and has been getting thinner ever since)
- Bad teeth (that's due to never being taught how to brush my teeth when I was little and now that I'm older I have been quickly told that I need to take care of my teeth. They've been fixed as much as they can be and I'm taking good care of them now)

That's just a list of all the c**p that's been piled on top of me this past year. It's annoying. It's expensive. And a lot of it is outright painful. My mother was once diagnosed with "Fibermialgia" (the disintegration of all muscles in the body). Turned out it was really caused by over use of soda pop for several years. She was addicted and once she was forced away from the addiction her muscles grew stronger and her hair started to grow back. I'm not sure if I have a similar issue or not, as I used to WAYYY overuse soda pop (like, in high school I used to drink 4 or 5 2liter bottles of Mountain Dew a week). I don't drink near as much anymore, and drink more water than I used to (which was none at all), but I still drink a lot of soda.

Now for the actual issue I'm dealing with right now. For the past few weeks I've been having a breakout of pimples. I didn't know what it was, but I was told it's a heat rash. I looked it up and sure enough it matched the description. But I've had two bumps so far that LOOK like pimples, but are very very soft, and pop if I even rub over them, and then they bleed (quite a bit mind you, enough for me to freak out and put a band aid on it) for like 5 minutes and then scab over. I have no idea what this is. I do know however that when I was little I used to break out in these HUGE hives, they would cover my entire body, and itch like hell on earth. I had forgotten about them until I took a trip to Texas this past summer and must've ran into something I'm allergic to and I broke out like OMG I wanted to die. Even cortisone wasn't stopping the break out. This doesn't seem like a hive breakout to me though.

Some possible causes:

-Staph Infection. This was something that came to my mind quick. Because I had a co-worker who was diagnosed with this a few months ago and this little "break out" started about two weeks ago.

-Heat Rash. I think this is already verified. The symptoms certainly mimic that of a heat rash at least.

So far that's all i got.

Thanks for any help.

Thanks,

Randall Mitchal

Your definitely suffering from some systematic infection or fungal disorder. And mostly it seems like you've been under enormous amounts of stress.

Firstly I would find a better doctor, have the doctor check your stool for parasites and fungal overgrowth. Secondly, for 6 months at least eliminate sugar from your diet and cut all starchy and yeast foods like bread.

It's surprising how such simple things can lead to very serious disorders rather quickly. More interesting is the lack of interest from doctors who rather treat symptoms then the actual problem.

Regards,
***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

If you don't mind me asking, what exactly may cause over stress or systematic infection? I'm a bit confused on where you're going/got those from. Thank you! :-)

I'm only going on a hunch, from what you described in your initial post, you would need to consider all possibilities right? I could be totally wrong, but these are things that doctors tend to overlook because they usually treat symptoms and not root causes.

As far as stress goes, if what you initially described isn't stressful then I don't know what is. I do suspect that either your diet or a ton of stress caused all of your problems to begin with.

I'm no specialist but its worth a shot, but to me, random rashes, coupled with all of the other issues you've described sounds like candida to me, and if untreated gets progressively worse, and a lot of doctors will just deny the facts because its not part of their training to look at these things as a whole. You need a doctor that going to look at the whole picture and come to a conclusion and help you get better.

By the way, were you drinking alcohol before these rashes occurred, is it possible that you were dehydrated? Heat rash will develop when a person is chronically dehydrated.

Regards
Dan

Well in that case I would say it would have to be both the diet as well as the stress. I can tell I'm highly stressed out right now. My left eye has been twitching for the past two weeks. The last time this happened we had a horrible thing happen in our family revolving around a death. So I guess I am "stressed", I just don't "feel" stressed, if that makes any sense. As I pointed out in my initial post, I don't drink or smoke and never have. But dehydrated I most likely am. I definitely need to drink more water.

To start, drink alot of water, 8 cups a day. Cut all and any refined sugars, avoid all foods that contain yeast. Start taking acidophillous 4 pills a day 2 in the morning and 2 at night on empty stomach. Then in 3 or 4 weeks come back here and let me know how your doing.

I'm sure that you'll likely feel alot better in the short term, on the 3rd or 4th week you will probably feel pretty bad and by the 5th week you'll start to feel better and better.

Also try to do some simple exercises for at least 15-30 minutes a day.

Regards
Dan