Good day everyone. I have a new confession to make. A few days ago I have decide to have a normal, healthy lifestyle. Maybe that is because the summer is coming, I don't know but I also want to remain healthy. Now, I am using Pravastatin for a while now and I have some question that I want to ask you. For example, can you tell me can I include Pravastatin in my diet and exercises regime of heart attack prevention? I believe that this can help me, but I don't know can I combine it or not. So, if you know inform me. 

Hello there Big Z.

Well, this is really something that you need to consult your doctor about. Personally, I believe that this is OK, but because we all do know that pravastatin has some side - effects it is better to consult someone who is an expert at this. Diet program and some changes in your lifestyle are generally good, but I would not experiment if I was you. It is not worth of it. How about finding some nutritionist who can help you in your diet program, who can tell you what to eat and what to do? And of course, doctor needs to tell you about Parvastatin in the combination with exercise and diet program. 

Hi there. Sure you can. When I was using pravastatin, my doctor suggested me to try to follow some diet program and to try some good exercise regime. Generally, exercise regime and diet program are always a good idea and a good choice if you want to prevent heart attack. People who are having problems with heart, just like I do need to exercise and to eat clean, proper food if they want to remain healthy. I don't know why you should consult your doctor about this because diet program and exercise regime never can't go wrong.

Hey there. I don't know, I always consult my doctor when it comes to something like this, but now generally I don't see why I should ask my doctor is it ok to have some diet program and exercise regime while I am using some pills. That is a little bit insane to me. But, if you really insist, I will ask him what he thinks about it. The good thing is that I never have had any bad side - effects caused by those pills. So that is why I believe that I won't have any other problems as well. 

Hello there. I don’t see why not. I agree with you Big Z. It is not that important to ask your doctor about it.  Generally, Pravastatin is used together with diet, weight-loss, and exercise to reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke and also to decrease the chance that heart surgery will be needed in people who have heart disease or who are at risk of developing heart disease. Pravastatin is also used to reduce the amount of fatty substances such as low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol ('bad cholesterol') and triglycerides in the blood and that is why this medicine is that good. Feel free to use it combined with your exercise and diet program.