Hello girls,

Discussion about every other day diet was really successful if I can express my opinion. I am not quite sure what to think about this diet program. Everything is a little bit confused for me. In the past 7 days I was reading so many books about a lot of diet programs, and I don’t know which diet allows what?

My main question is what do you eat on every other day diet? Something special, or I can try to mix something by myself like in some low calorie diet programs?

I read a lot of comments on the social networks on the daily basis, but still I don’t know what to think because opinions are different.

Tell me some groceries that this diet program allows :)

Bye! 

Good day,

I must say that I don’t like this diet, and please don’t get this as a judge if you want to try it. It is my opinion. It is pretty confusing and I believe that this diet program is one of those things that make other people quit some diet program. Well, this diet tells you that you need to eat 500 calories as a lunch, you have one cheat day when you can eat whatever you want and whenever you want.

There is some plan, when should you follow this diets, but it is pretty confusing for me. They say that you can lose quite a lot of pounds, but to be honest, I don’t know what do you eat on every other day diet, so I can’t tell you :)

I hope you will find helpful answer. 

I really don’t know. I was trying to find as much information as I can about every other day diet, but I just couldn’t find anything on the internet. There are no even some commercials about this diet, on the television or radio, nothing! So, how can we learn something more about this diet program, when there is no even a list of groceries? Silly, right?

I was about to start the same topic, but now when I saw yours, I’ve decided to join this discussion to find out do you know anything about this?

Anyone in here currently follows this diet? 

Too much drama :) I don’t understand how can’t you find anything on the internet? Because, I found a lot of brochures, flyers, books, PDFs about this diet. But, never mind.

I will tell you my experience. So, let’s start.

When you can’t find adequate literature on the internet, first you do is try to find if there is a book about some diet, because it usually exists. Check! Every other day diet book exists.

You can eat vegetables, fruits, nuts. Cook separate meals. This is the unique diet program and it is very easy to follow. Thanks to this way of eating, you can enjoy non – diet day when you deserve it.

This is a fasting diet, if you didn’t know. If you can find something about it, try to find more information about fasting. Or try to find alternative diet as well.

So, you can eat soup, salad, lean beef, and seafood.

Enjoy your meal. 

Hey,

Thank you! I really didn’t know about this. When you wrote those comments, I found a lot about it. Now, basically I know that I should avoid to eat meat when my calorie intake is near 480 per one day, right?

I really was thinking that this diet program is complicated, I was very worried because I couldn’t find anything about it, but now I can.  But, because I am still new at this, I would like to know more about it.

So if you have any advice, any tip, it would be cool to share with me.

Once again, thank you very much! 

Hey,

It’s OK, all you need to do is ask when you don’t know something, but as I said, there was too much drama in some questions and some conclusions. That is totally unnecessary.

One more thing that you need to know. Some people will tell you that this is not low carb diet, but it is trust me.

So, eat rice, noodles, oatmeal, and pasta with grilled vegetables, white eggs, sea fish, popcorn, fruit, and vegetables. You eat everything that is healthy. Don’t be afraid to try it, once you find out all benefits and start with this diet without any fear, you will see what I was talking about.

Bye!  

Good day girls!

So, now I see why this diet program didn’t work for me lol :) I just didn’t understand it :) Maybe that is the main reason why I didn’t like it. My bad, I admit :)

Now, when you explain it, it seems pretty easy, actually, it seems to me like the easiest diet I have ever tried :)

I must say that I am really glad because I came back here, on this topic and I saw your comments. Who knows, maybe I will try this diet someday, again :)

Thank you so much.

Enjoy your day!