Hey all,

Well, I've had this since i was 16 and I am 22 now... I have some wierd spots only on my back, I dont have acne or anything like this anywhere on my body... besides my back. It's really wierd spots and it spreads all over, I have been to the dermatoligist and they all have done nothing for me. My last visit, he recommend AmLactinXL, but didnt tell me what I had and its not really working. Can anyone tell me what this is? Or if there is anything to cure it?

Thanks.

Celebrity
Im not sure what it is, but have you ever tried changing your washing powder?
You may be allergic to the emzines in it.
Try a mild liquid or a Non-bio type.

My other thought is you diet. have you been tested for allegies.

Do you sweat alot?
It could be a sweat rash.

Can you think of anything you had new at 16 EG new mattress.

Hey,

Thanks for replying. Well, from what I know... the dermatologist said it had somthing to do with hair follicles, but he only gave AmLactinXL which hasnt been working.

I do sweat ALOT. I over-sweat to be honest with you, but I have always been like that. I get red spots on my stomach somtimes that are not as bad as whats on my back, and somtimes Loprox shampoo will help get rid of them. I am not allergic to anything, and I dont understand what you meant about the mattress thing... do you mean that you think it could be my sheets in my bed or somthing? I dont think it could be that, but I have no idea, I just want to get rid of this stuff anyway possible.

Thanks

Celebrity
Im not allergic to anything but certain washing powders irritate me.
Iv read alot on this forum about the memory foam mattress giving people sweat rashes. It was just a thought.
You say you have always sweat, but as we get older our bodies change, an what use to not bother us then starts too.
It could be a heat rash an washing powder irritating it. Its worth a try.