I am a large breasted woman and I have developed strange rash between my breasts. I have noticed this has first occurred during the summer, and I was surprised. I have never had something like this, so I was wondering if the heat and humidity could be causing this. Anyways, since this rash between both of my breasts does not stop, I do not know what to do. Can anyone tell me what could it be and is there anything I could do to stop it?

I have developed something that looked like chicken Pox type sores under and beneath both breasts. That is why I could understand how worried and annoyed you must be. Beside rash between my breasts, I have noticed that as well as the outer calves of my legs, and on my arms. I have been to few different doctors, when I wanted to fight this unpleasant symptom. They gave me something for it, but never quite explained what it was, so I still cannot understand the reason. The medicine they gave me did not work, and I have feeling like I have tried everything, but nothing helped me. I have had this for two years, and I am very upset about it, because it seems cannot be solved. I was talking to the only doctor who told me that most likely I have a rash called intertrigo. She told me this rash is aggravated by skin rubbing against skin. Yeast infection was possible but much less likely, so she told me I should start with OTC hydrocortisone 1% twice a day. Moreover, I should use it along with powder to keep the area dry.

I am also big breasted, i had the same problem for the longest time, but i never went to see a doctor i figured it out on my own, i believe it was from wearing a bra that caused my skin to rub together constantly, and when i sweated it just got worse and worse, so i used baby powder dailiy and bought a bigger better bra. ANd it cleared right up after a few months.

hi did it luke like spots n you cud squeeze them?

I just came across this pharmacy website.... hoskingpharmacy.com, they sell something call breast cream and it is possible that the rash on the skin between your breast is a form of a fungus caused by sweat, heat, and the skin of the breast rubbing together. The breast area does not get that much air ventilation but that can be treated. So check out the website and see if it is helpful.

I think that the form of breast cancer that some people mentioned in this thread happens at the nipple.
If the first poster has the problem I'm searching for it's underneath, or in my case, between my breasts.

About a decade ago I gained a lot of weight and started getting this rash. My ob/gyn told me it's a fungus and use tinactin or any anti-fungal cream. I only get them occasionally but treat with this cream and it clears in about 3 1/2 weeks.

this is not a type of breast cancer i am 16 and i have it during the summer it gets lighter more visible to the eye and during the winter it darkens up weird but there is a way to get rid of this ugly annoying rash its called SELENIUM SULFIDE TOPICAL SUSPENSION LOTION this thin on your body is a type of wingworm and using this will make it go away mines is clearing up as we speak

Blow dry under breast after shower and then apply cornstarch!! Works wonderfully and withing 2 days!!!

Hi Everyone,

There is a non-medicinal, all natural product designed to absorb moisture that causes a lot of these breast skin problems. They're called Swoobies and you can learn about them

hello :-) my name is sam,and i am 16 years old.and have size 48 DD breast well that is what my bra size is these bumps that you are tlking about are they really realy small red bumps? that is what mine is , i have a big breast size and my birthday was yesterday so i just turned 16 and i have gotten these recently but i have also noticed them before , i only get mine in the sumer when i sweat and it has to be alot,but in the winter i like sleeping with a fan(always) and its usually pretty close so i have 2 comfeters that i sleep with and it always appears the next morning , i have always just put a cold wash cloth on my breast like in between , dried it put an ice pack for about 5 min , i always wrap a kitchen towl around it , then put some neosprone or anytype just like it.i usually goes away ,i will put it on during the day and just reaply it and usually it goes awaits within a week , its almost not really noticeable after the 2nd or 3rd day :-) i hoped this helps , and this is not to scare you but if you are over 40 or close to it i would prob have to say its time to go get a mamagram.

well im 33 weeks pregnant and i have between my breast dark patches between both breast , i think its sweat that has come between both breast via sweat glans not nice , i cant wait til they dissapear. any ideas anyone on how to get rid of the dark patches?

Hello there,

I too had a rash between my breasts.  I did some research, and I found out that sometimes woman can develop a fungus between and under the breasts.  With the fungus, there is also a slight vinegary smell.  This is caused by moisture build up in the area from heat and humidity.  One of the recommendations to clear it up is to apply twice a day (once in the morning after shower and once before you go to bed) juice from grapefruit for 10 days. Just take a cotton ball dip it in water and than put a few drops of the juice and apply.  The acidity in grapefruit should clear up the fungus and get rid of the slight vinegary smell.  If it does not clear up within 10 days, you should go see a dermatologist.

I've had this problem before too, but actually what I've found works best for me is Neosporin. Swear to god it works; just rub some of it on the infection and it'll be gone by tomorrow. 

An aggressive type of this disease, inflammatory breast cancer (IBC), grows in sheets or nests of tumor cells that invade the skin and can resemble a rash.