Well i dont know when i got it but on my in thys between by balls it is damp and has a odor and i dont dont want to tell anybody so could someone tell me how to get rid of it by NOT GOING TO A DOCOTOR REALLY NEED HELP THANKS BYEE!! :/

Hey m1 how old are you? Have you tried somethin as simple as taking a shower or bath and washing the area with soap? Does it itch burn or hurt is there some type of rash? Deepending on what is causing it determins how to treat it

Im 13 and i wash it but it keeps getting moist and with a smell one time i put cream on it and it burned!!

Hey M1 are you able to retract your foreskin so that you can see your glans (head) of your penis?

I have a circumsized penis it is right between my thys and my balls

Are you overwieght at all do u notice the oder more after you sweat or get done working out or a sport?

im 159 lbs and im 5"3 and i dont really notcie unless i put my hand down and touch it then i bring it up and smell that is the only time i notice it

Did you say you had a rash at all or just itching... have you tried any antifungal sprays or powders