Hello, I am 16 years old girl who is very much in love. I feel that my boyfriend is crazy about me too. I think of him even now. Isn't that great? I wish that the whole world can feel the same as I do. I don't have any problem, I just wanted to share my feelings with all of you. Thank you all for listening me.

Well it is still early for you to know for sure. I sure wish that it will last for you. I met my girlfriend in my high school and it was meant to be. We are in marriage now and we have 3 beautiful children. That was indeed a true love. I am a happy man now and I wouldn't be able to think my life without her. Enjoy your life, I wish you all the best. I know that you deserve it.

its an amazing thing love is not selfish love is not cruel !!! its amazing how one person can give you so many feelings butterflys in your stomach a racing heart & be so significant in your life i think this boyfreind of yours obviously has a loveley girlfriend who knows how to express her feelings i wish more people in this world could be loving its such a nice feeling to have !!!!! :-P make it last 4evaxxx
think you could have children , marriage if you think of him so much you hearts in your ears well my love dont ever let that feeling gooox