I am 13 and my bf and I have been together for about 5 months, We are pretty mature, But at times we're like any other typical teens, I'm really scared that someday we'll break up because I honestly want to be together for a long time and I love him a lot, But I know that everyone has heart breaks And I've nv had a heart break before, he's my first bf..So I don't think I'll be that lucky to have never had a heart break and him be my first and only love :/ But i feel like he's the one for me, The way we met is perfect... And makes it seem like we are definitly meant to be I know some people who have met at my age and married.. I wish I was that lucky I hope we will stay together, But is it common to find your true love at 13? Do you think my situation would last a life time like I want it to? Lol thanks

What you're experiencing is normal, wonderful and honest - first love.

Yes - there are people who meet at 13 and end up married as adults - but it's not something that you need to know right now. If the 2 of you are that rare couple - you'll know that in the future and you'll both feel good about the decision.

Relationships are choices that two people make together - and individually each and every day.

The choice facing both of you today is to have a healthy relationship that's good for both of you. That can be very scary. It does mean allowing each other to be typical teens, to change, to doubt, to want to spend time apart, to pursue different paths and to disagree while respecting each other's right to have ideas the other doesn't. ...yeah - that can be tough. It's the true test of maturity though.

As for heartbreak - that doesn't just come from breaking up with someone. Heartbreak is a normal part of life. Your heart will break the first time a beloved family member passes, a best friend moves away, your child says something mean,.... Even though it hurts, it also helps to make you into someone who can feel sympathy and understand others. Don't be afraid of this. Hearts break. They mend. You get stronger each time.

There is no age  for love it can be in early age too.

Feel free and live with your love :)