Good day all,

I am new at this forum, this is my first post. A few years ago, my best friend Alma gifted me for my graduation Bow Flex machine. No, it is not unusual present, it was something that I really wanted to have for a long, long time. But then, I went to the college and I really didn’t have any time to use it. I was sad for a while, but I put it in the garage in my family house, and of course, I forget about it.Yesterday, I was cleaning my garage, and there it was – Bow Flex machine, still in the box. I’ve finally opened it and now I want to use it.

Now, I know that Bow Flex machine has some series, and I was wondering what Bow Flex machine is your favorite?

Hey there,

I always prefer something that is traditional, so the same thing happens when it comes to fitness machines :) So, Bow Flex Home Gym is still one of my favorites, because it has so many exercise that you can do while you are at home, and you don’t need to go to visit gym at all. So, in that days, Bow Flex seems like a good option. Well, the bad thing is that this one is a little bit expensive, and someone just can not buy this one, but it is pretty, pretty good.

I know that you can pay from 600 to 2000 dollars, depending on what model do you choose. 

Hey,

I love Box Flex Max Trainer M5. I think that this one is amazing, because you are able to do anything with it. It is amazing because it has 16 levels of resistance that can keep things challenging for all users. It also has an amazing opportunity to build your upper arm strength, of course, if that is what you want. During that process, you still can be focused on cardio. You also have heart rate on monitor, and you can see that. It has Bluetooth, so you can connect it with your mobile phone.

To cut long story short, it has almost everything, and that is why I like it :)