So, I have one, really big issue. I am using Bow Flex fitness machine, I think that I am practicing on it for two weeks now, but I am not satisfied and happy. At all. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t expect to lose my weight over the night, but I have to say that I didn’t see one step of my progress while I am working on it. And, I have to say that I am practicing on my Bow Flex machine almost 20 minutes every day.

Can you tell me, am I doing something wrong?

Can you lose weight with Bow Flex fitness machines?

What are your experiences?Let me know, please.Tnx! 

Sure you can! I am practicing on Bow Flex fitness machine, and I really can see some progress. Not just me, even my family can see it. I lost a little bit of belly and I think that I even lost some pounds, because my pants are too big for me now lol :)

Of course, all you need to do is to be persistent in this, because that is the only way. For example, I practice about 20 minutes every day, and that is totally enough, maybe it is a little bit too much as well.

You can see how much you can practice and I am sure that you will see results very soon. 

I have this fitness machine somewhere, but I am not sure. I don’t know, really. My best friend, Elisa, just love this fitness machine. I think that she would die without Bow Flex lol :)

I am glad to see when she is happy, because there are some good results. But, she practice all the time, and she does this for two years now, I think. Of course, she is always at some diet program, especially now when she is vegetarian. I think that it is easy for her lol :)

Anyway, it works. You don’t have to be afraid. If you have chance to use it, feel free :)

Have a nice day!