Hi folks,

I hope that you can help me. I got some extra pounds in last two months. There are a lot of reasons for this, but one of the main is because I am really stressed. I was fired two months ago, and since then I am fighting with my husband all the time, and I feel like my kids do not respect me at all. But, summer is here, so I want to lose my pounds, maybe I will feel better then, I don’t know. So, I took from the attic my old Bow Flex machine.

I was using this one yesterday,for like 30 minutes.

So, I was wondering, is 30 minutes of daily workout enough for weight loss if you are using this machine?Tnx! 

Hi there,

I love to use Bow Flex machine. I mean, I don’t have one, but my sister has, and whenever I go to visit her, I spend like 15 minutes practicing on this one. Now, about your question, all that I really can say to you is that continuity matters :) That means that you will see some results, for sure, if you are practicing all the time.

I believe that it doesn’t matter do you practice 15 minutes or one hour, it is important that you need to do that all the time.

So, if you are following some diet program while you are practicing, the results will be there, for sure! 

Hi everyone,

It depends form your body and your organism, but I think that 30 minutes of working out is really, really enough, especially if you are a beginner in this one :)

I mean, you know that some of fitness trainers do recommend to practice daily for 30 minutes.

Bow Flex machine is a really good practicing equipment, so you really don’t have to be afraid. If you are following some diet program as well, there is no fear.

You will be able to see some results, and soon. I am almost positive about this.

Have a nice day!